We’re a licensed Commercial Energy Broker servicing North America.
Choose Paramount Wholesale Energy and start saving right away.
Consult with our commercial energy brokers to save. It’s free.
50 years of collective experience
Receive the Best Energy Rates in North America
We’ll negotiate the best energy prices for you
Licensed energy brokers
A good CEO understands how to save energy. Learn how you can save money on your industrial facilities, commercial buildings. Our energy services are ideal for large commercial office buildings, residential buildings, hotels, motels, convenience stores, shopping malls.
To the layperson, energy pricing can be very hard to understand and you can’t afford to lose money due to misunderstandings. Our 50 years of collective experience with more than $100 million in contracts will ensure you obtain a competitive rate.
We’re offering free auditing services. If your business is consuming large quantities of energy, you’ll benefit from free consulting with one of our energy analysts. Make sure your rates are competitive.
Along with competitively priced fixed contracts, we also provide energy auditing, recommendations for reducing consumption via smart metering, data management, and billing validation
Just focus on running your business and leave all of your energy management issues to our professionals. We provide end-to-end support from evaluation, bidding, supplier negotiations with continuous professional support.
We’re happy to leverage our professional network with major North American energy suppliers to negotiate favorable fixed pricing for your commercial business needs.
Drawing from our 50 years of accumulated experience, we’ll analyze your current commercial energy usage and teach you ways to curb energy costs.
1. Evaluating and auditing the last 12 months of your energy consumption
2. Locate any billing discrepancies and if found, recoup monies
3. Create your specific Energy Procurement Strategy
4. Gather and prepare quotes and bids from energy suppliers
5. Determine the winning contracts
6. Work closely with you on evaluating the top contracts
7. Facilitate closing of the contract and delivery
8. Follow-up maintenance and provided support on a quarterly basis